Discover and Link Records
Trusted decisions require trusted data. The first step in trusting data requires associating the data with the right subject – whether an individual, a business entity, or other subject. With Araxid MATCH and our unique Polydimensional algorithms and analysis, enterprises can link records across historical archives, databases, and systems within their enterprise or between enterprises.
This linkage processes is designed to see through errors and the natural evolution in data. MATCH enables your enterprise to understand errors, sources, duplicates and fragments of data relevant to individuals, entities, and other subjects to help build more trust in the decisions you make. MATCH is retrospective and prospective by helping identify the business processes and sources of poor data linkages so you can improve them in the future. .
- Polydimensional Matching Algorithm
- Data Discovery & Error Resolution
- Historical Linking & Deduplication
- Active Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Application Based Architecture
- Data source, Error & Correction Logs
- Secure, Managed Web Platform
- Comparison/Update from Public Data
- Transactional Match Real-time Web Services
- Bulk Match for Historical Records Migration
Identity Correlation Across Enterprises
After matching identities, different enterprises still use different record identifiers to locate records about a common individual, business entity, or other subject. Passing private information around about people and enterprises to continuously find and match people to conduct subsequent transactions is not scalable and does not build trust. Araxid IXS enables the linkage of data between entities and displaces the need for universal identity enumeration (like national healthcare ID) while also enhancing the privacy and trust in the relationship between records. IXS enablesthe linkage of data between entities and a confidence evaluation service that displaces the need for a ubiquitous or universal identity numberTell Me More
- Private Data Obfuscation and Security for Correlation
- Web Service Provisioning through MATCH and Other Platforms
- Does Not Interfere with Existing Sharing Applications
- Supports Two-way and One-way Matching
- Mobile Enablement
- Enables Updates and Changes to Matches
- Evaluates and Reports on the Confidence in the Match Provisioned
Know Identities Across Enterprises
Araxid IDAM is a comprehensive, cloud-based identity and access management suite that can service your enterprise requirements, but is tailored to solve the more complex challenge of implementing true identity federation across enterprises. This is an evolution from both enterprises having unique and different registrations and attributes about an individual and sharing the identity single sign-on (SSO), which effectively replays recorded credentials between enterprises.
Araxid IDAM takes cross-enterprise sharing to the next level by building a trust bridge of identity and attributes from one enterprise to another enabling privileged access without the person needing to be registered in both organizations. Araxid IDAM interfaces to the other Araxid products (MATCH, IXS, and CONSENT) to enable matching of the identities and trusted sharing of attributes to implement true identity federation. The authenticity of attribute claims (like familial relationships, professional credentials, prior employment, etc.) is measured continuously and leveraged to control access to information across organizational boundaries.
- Integrated, Flexible, and Standards-based Identity Proofing
- Professional Credential Verification
- Multi-entity SSO through Federation
- Electronic Credential Upgrade Workflows (LoA 2 to LoA 3)
- Trusted Attribute Sharing
- Federation Enhanced by Cross-Enterprise Correlation
- Integrates with Existing IDAM Tools in the Enterprise (SAML, OpenID, etc.)
- Supports emergent identity centric applications
- Multi-Vector Authentication to Increase Trust
- Multi-Persona Provisioning
- Dynamic Change Management Sensitive to the Context of the Change
- Customizable Monitoring, Reporting, and Audit
- Continuous Monitoring of Credential Use and Attribute Veracity
- Subscription-based Service
Understanding Access to Information
Collaboration is founded in sharing information, but traditional sharing systems are limited because they do not have a mechanism to control access based upon the “owner” of the information outside of their organization. Consent management is not a one size fits all service. It has to adapt to the fact that organizations use radically different models to control access to information internally and even more diverse approach for information from other enterprises. Araxid CONSENT bridges the natural “impedance” that occurs between consent management systems.
Araxid provides a first-of-its-kind, comprehensive framework of consent that uses IXS to understand who is sharing what information and with whom. Araxid CONSENT allows for different view of the parties involved in the transaction and different interpretations of the sensitivity of information. Araxid CONSENT is the first solution that understands external and internal credentials, controls and permissions, the context of the collaborative exchange and even can control for a “need to know”. Engineered to enable secure collaboration between government entities, it can apply multiple controls dynamically to enable or disable access, information exchange and chain of custody record keeping.
- Real-Time Web Service
- Patient Enabled Correlation (P.E.C.)
- Uses IXS to Make Identities Understandable across Enterprises
- Allow Real-Time Updating to Better Engage Users
- Mobile Enablement
- Interoperable with Existing Systems
- Interfaces to Other Araxid Products
Araxid enables Trust in your data, analysis, and decisions.
Big Data needs analysis to make it intelligent, Polydimensional Analysis ensures its trustworthy.
Araxid's products are delivered as subscription-based software-as-a-service and with local hardware solutions where required. The Araxid approach builds a comprehensive lifecycle of trusted information that is under continuous monitoring, evaluation, and action to make it accurate.
Araxid ties our success to your business success,…
building trusted transactions to enable newer and better business.
Find Out How We Can Help!
Enable more efficient operations today!
Meet the Team
Araxid is about integrity first. We can only make our data more accurate if we trust our team to do the right thing. We are unique and innovative in our approach to the market, we seek to find similarly minded team members globally…contact us if you think you are ideal for Araxid.
- Brent Williams
- Jim Mclean
- Earl DeVaney
- Neil Romano
- Rod Hackman
Board of Directors
Get in Touch With Us
Get in touch
Araxid is based in the United States with global support locations. Our headquarters is located in McLean, Virginia. If you have an interest in our solutions or becoming a partner, please feel free to contact us.
- Address: 6862 Elm Street, Suite #460, McLean, VA 22101 USA
- Phone: +1 703-650-5155